Thursday, September 24, 2009

Be careful what you wish for!

I have been reprimanded for using my friend's, let's call her "T", ideas and opinions without duly noting her in my blog. Therefore, in lieu of being sued I will share her kind words with you now:

"I don’t like being the observant friend…..and I’ve never said you needed rehab. It’s just you call yourself a reader and that you are sick of chick lit but you loooooove it

And that one serious one funny one serious combo is so mine…..you know I can sue. Taking my ideas and not giving me credit. I’m always this weird mention. As opposed to the back bone of your reading frenzy and material.
But, whatever. Maybe I'll start a blog talking about that."

So there you have it readers, now you know my secret. Maybe you too can get your own "reading/material backbone" and take all the credit?

I also take her jokes and tell them to people as if they were my own...... I am living on the edge!

No comments:

Post a Comment