Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hello, Goodbye

I did not want to wake up this morning because I knew that it would be my last day walking the halls of my awesome job at the National September 11 Memorial and Museum. But alas, I dragged myself out of bed and faced the music.
Working at the 9/11 Memorial and Museum has been one of the most rewarding and humbling experiences I have had the honor of being a part of. It has been an incredible journey and I have appreciated every thing everyone has done for me. I have learned so much from all these wonderful, smart and caring people.
I am sad that I will be leaving today, but I am excited to start a new adventure in Publishing.

I will miss the new friends I have met, but I am confident that this is not the end but only the beginning!


Now, it is time to PARTY!!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Awww, Marie!! I hated that feeling, too. The museum was a great place to work.

    What's this about a new adventure in publishing, though? Hmmm? :D

    ReplyDelete