Monday, April 12, 2010

Makeover - Step One

I've been badgering C and L to help me revamp my blog for months. I go and look at all these other blogs and I eventually throw myself a pity-party, complete with cupcakes and dramatic sighs.

And it always comes down to this: 

When will my friends take cool, artsy photos of me surrounded by books, so I can use one for the header behind my blog title?
Is my blog cool enough?
Is my writing good/interesting enough?
Why don't I have photographer friends who will follow me around like paparazzi and give me fodder for my posts?

I've been virtually pacing back and forth and back and forth and today I felt an unbearable urge to really do something about it. So, I've made my first (teeny-tiny) baby step. Yes, it is just a background, but for a control freak - like myself - that is a big step.

And the best part of this being my blog is that can change it as many times as I want until I get it just right.

No comments:

Post a Comment