Friday, February 12, 2010

"Love is not love which alters when alteration finds." - Shakespeare

I don't hate Valentine's Day. You all should know by now that I love love. And I am not jaded just because I am sans lover this February 14th. Even if there is a certain unwanted pressure for single girls to shed their "loneliness" before the dreaded Hallmark holiday rolls around.  I am not worried because Cupid has blessed me with awesome friends to spend the weekend with!

May your weekend also be filled with good laughs, good friends, good loves and great drinks ;)

And if you're looking for a Valentine's Day book to read this weekend try:

 Hopeless Romantic by Harriet Evans

My Horizontal Life by Chelsea Handler

I Do, But I Don't by Cara Lockwood



Manhunting by Jennifer Crusie

No comments:

Post a Comment