Saturday, February 9, 2013

We survived the blizzard!!


Do you remember snow days when you were little? You jumped out of bed, ran to the window and let out a yelp of excitement at the clean, white blanket of fluffy canvas. Those were the days, right? Well, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say, if you're an adult living in NYC, snow days are even better.  You stock up on wine, snacks, and start scrolling through your Netflix queue to catch up on all those movies/shows you haven't had the time for. Your landlord has to worry about shoveling the sidewalk while you cuddle up with your warmest blanket and basically do whatever you want. Who doesn't want that?!

Things I (pretend to) hope to accomplish:

1. Dust/sweep my apartment
2. Finally start laying out the quilt I've been planning to make for like two years
3. Polish my nails
4. Clean out the fridge
5. Pick out my Valentine's day heart-themed outfits for next week (pics to follow!)
6. Catch up on Downton Abbey

Sky's the limit really, but honestly, I'll probably just sit around thinking about all the awesome things I could be doing while I watch Downton and polish my nails.

What are you guys doing today?
xoxo
mc

No comments:

Post a Comment